


Here it is. My annual "First Day of School Picture". Tyler started 9th grade at South High, Travis is in 7th grade at Calle Mayor, and Trevor and Tuesday are in 4th and 3rd grades respectively at Jefferson. The little ones were so excited to start today that they were both up by 5:30am!! Travis stayed up until 11:30 last night finishing his book for Summer reading. He was slightly excited to go back to school. He wanted to see his friends again. Tyler was the least excited. Ha Ha!!
My homework comes tonight when all those school forms come home. I like to get them all done the first night so that I don't have to worry about them anymore. That is the only part of back to school I don't like.
I'll try and post my "After the First Day of School Picture" later.
No comments:
Post a Comment