Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TABB Mustang Playoffs

Photobucket

Marshmellows team finished the regular season as the number 1 team. His team won their first playoff game. And then last night.................

They LOST 16-4! UGH! Marsh was one of those 4 runs scored by the Blue Jays.

The game started off rough. The Jays had a kid pitching that is either "on" or "off". Well, last night he was OFF. There were more runs scored in the first inning than I care to remember. The second inning was not much better.

Poor guys. They all tried so hard! I think the pressure was a little too much for them. Too many errors, not enough hits!

Photobucket

Marsh also pitched. I won't bore you with the specifics because they are sad. He threw too many balls. Oh well. He can't be a star every night.

Photobucket

But look how CUTE he is. I just can't get enough of this kid!

Next game is Wednesday night and All Star selection is Friday night. Here's to the Mustang Blue Jays and success!! (BE OPTIMISTIC!!)

No comments: