Monday, October 26, 2009

My New Son

Maybe. For the last few weeks, I have been following the story of my food knapping nephew. Needless to say, I am more in love with him than I ever was.

Nathan has got to be the cutest boy EVER!! He has a great personality, I can't understand a word he says, is into everything, and well, he's a perfect boy.

Lately his mother has been having problems with Nathan getting up earlier than her and helping himself to whatever he likes in the kitchen. Once you see him, how could you deny him anything.

Please read her post here: http://thesaavedrafamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/need-i-say-more.html
and then come back and tell me you can take food from that cute face and his ingenuity with that darn gate barricade. Ignore her comment about the kitchen shears. I swear someone broke in and put them on his pillow to make him look more guilty than he really is! *wink* Ha Ha!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Oh goodness, Toni, you make me laugh. I know he's cute. That's what makes it so darn difficult! Come one! And tell me he doesn't talk your ear off.

Are you going to be at study tomorrow? I have a goodie for you.