Friday, October 9, 2009

Poor Marshmellow

Last Wednesday at Bulldog practice the boys were working on their bunting skills. Tyler was pitching and the boys were laying down bunts. When it was Marsh's turn he bunted the ball right into his eye!

Here he is the day after.

Photobucket

He didn't want to go to school the next day because his face was all puffed up and he was embarrassed. Little did he know that his face would look worse before it looked better.

Here he is a couple days after. I think it's at it's blackest point here.

Photobucket

Ha Ha! Poor guy. I don't have a picture of him now but his eye still isn't back to normal but it's getting there.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Poor little guy. Tell him to buck up, because it builds character! :) Just kidding. Please don't tell him that!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness !!! When did this happen? Give him a grama kiss for me and tell him I hope he's feeling better! My heart hurts.... : - (