
That is the wonderful side of Tuesday Alexis! Now for the Here-and-Now of my new life with my Dolly!
I knew when she was born that this was going to be an adventure. Having given birth to three boys prior to her, I was on a roll. The boys are so easy and I found that I am a great boy mom. And then she came along. She was born a little early and she was so cute and small. I've called her Dolly since she was born because she was like my own little dress-up doll. Fun, pink clothes. What more could I ask for?
Ever since the girl turned 9, the water works have come on! UGH. Every morning she wakes up weepy. She cries over the dumbest things and her feelings are constantly hurt. Every morning it's something new.
If this is the way it's going to be for the next few years, you may find me crying in the corner. Just come and get me when she gets married and moves out. Ok? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment