Monday, December 14, 2009

My BFF has the Best Son *OR* The Only Acceptable Boyfriend for Tuesday

Photobucket

This is Mikey. He is the youngest son to my BFF Kim and her husband Gil. It's a really old picture, probably taken the same year that I met their family. He is probably the nicest boy ever. He's a freshman in high school and Tuesday loves him.

The thing I like the best about him and the reason he's the ONLY acceptable boyfriend for her is, he's not too cool to acknowledge her wherever he is. Case in point:

We were waiting for Tyler to come out of baseball today. Most Days, Mikey is one of the first people we see. Usually, Tuesday is not with me but, today she was. When I saw Mike come out, I told Tuesday she should go run and say Hi to him. I know how much she likes him. She ran right over to where he was. He was walking away and hadn't seen her so, she called out to him. He turned around, walked back over to her, gave her a hug, and carried on a conversation with her for a few minutes. When he was ready to move on, he gave her another hug and said goodbye. **How Sweet**

Yeah, he's FIVE years older than my Dolly and I know he'll never really be her boyfriend but, I can only dream she finds a boy as nice as Mikey one day.

1 comment:

Janna said...

You can't put it past them. Brad was in Kingergarten the year I was born. :) You never know what could happen.