Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Big Week In Baseball

We just ended Rivalry Week here at the Ebersole House. Tyler's high school and Timmy's Alma Mater were playing each other all week. In the end, Tyler's team (JV) lost one and won one game. Tyler had a great series against them going 3-4 with an RBI. The only true downer came on Friday night at the Varsity game. Tyler, Tuesday and I sat on the South side. Timmy and his son Marshmellow (who was dressed in one of Timmy's old THS baseball jersey and THS hat) sat on the Torrance side. Torrance won and Timmy was happy. We had a great time and thankfully, our rivalry is friendly.

Here are a couple pictures from Tyler's game on Saturday against Banning (courtesy of my good friend Ross).



Marshmellow had one game this week during his spring break on Thursday night. His team ended up tying the other team but, what a great game. My friend Diane - who has a way more positive outlook than I do - said, "You didn't get mercied, you didn't lose, and no one got hurt. I'd say that's a good game." Gotta love her!

Here are a few pictures of Marsh from that night (courtesy of my good friend Laura).



And the best one of all (also from Laura)



Look at him!! Isn't he just too cute for words? Ya know, even if he does wear a Torrance High hat to his brother's South High games! I love this kid!

No comments: