The boys were all gone/busy today so Tuesday and I walked across the street to the Mall. I had promised Tuesday after Christmas to buy her a sweatshirt from a trendy store like Abercrombie or Hollister. We scoured the websites in the clearance sections but never could decide on one. Besides, why pay shipping when we could just walk across the street.
We had a nice time. We walked through the entire mall and into several stores. Our first stop was Bath and Body Works. We got some small body washes and lotions. Tuesday also got a new hand sanitizer. She's obsessed with them. I think she has four now. It was cheap and it made us happy. Score 1 for Tuesday.
Next we stopped in at Justice. I do not buy clothes from that store. Some of the clothes are a little too trendy and sometimes a little too grown up looking for my little girl. Not to mention expensive. What I do buy there though is underwear. They had a good deal. Buy 4 get 4 free and I had a 40% off coupon. Another good deal. Score 2 for Tuesday.
We tried Aeropostale and American Eagle for her sweatshirt with no luck. When we walked into Hollister, I knew we were going to be successful. She found the one she wanted pretty much right away. She bee-lined for the ugly green ones. Haha! Anyway, she got this one:
She was super happy. I mean, the happiest I've seen her in a long time. And, another good deal $25. That's a great price for that store. Score 3 for Tuesday.
And finally, I got bangs cut on Friday. I've tried having bangs so many time and every time I regret having them cut as soon as it's done. This time is different. I had them cut different and they are perfect. So, Tuesday has never had bangs. I see so many little girls with bangs and along with my own history with them I decided not to do them for her. Well, being so happy with my own bangs today, when she asked if she could have some cut I told her I'd think about it. Tonight at about 5pm, my mom cut Tuesday some bangs.
Excuse the low quality pic. Isn't she so cute? Or if you want it from her own mouth, "I look awesome!" Seriously, she said that. So, score 4 for Tuesday.
Her best day to date.

1 comment:
She's adorable!
Post a Comment