Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Social Life?


Baseball season is upon us and so is the part where we are never home.  This week alone, if it weren't for the rain, we'd have a game last night (Marsh), Batting Practice tonight (Marsh), Games Wednesday (Tyler & Travis), Games Thursday (Tyler, Travis and Marsh), Game Saturday (Tyler & Travis).  Whew!

Now, luckily, I don't go to Travis' games because he doesn't actually play with the Varsity team but, he does travel with them.  So far, I've been able to do both Tyler and Marshmellow's game without too much overlap but, now that Timmy is working, it's going to get harder.  I will probably have to take Timmy to work in order to get Marsh to his games on time and then leave him in order to pick up Tim and get back to the game.  Tyler and Travis are covered because they have the bus to get to and from the games and we have wonderful friends who will give them a ride home if need be.  It sure takes a lot of gas though, all that back and forth.  Oh well.  It's totally worth it.

No comments: