Monday, June 16, 2008

Scrapbooking Again?


I made this scrapbook page tonight. Actually pieces of it have been buried on my desk since early last week. It was due to the class mom on Friday, I think! Marsh will finally turn it in tomorrow. It didn't turn out too bad. It took a long time to get it started but once I found my "groove", I was good to go! Hopefully I can devote more time to the hobby that I love!


Everyday I log on to this scrapbooking website called twopeasinabucket.com. It's a scrapbookers paradise. There is a daily poll (my fave!), member layouts, a Top Ten, and so much more! Tonight, I posted my first layout to the site. Maybe one day I will post a layout that is good enough to make it to the Top Ten!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love twopeasinabucket! Now I'm gonna search for your layout, can't wait! You know, everyone that sees the scrapbook you made me comments on what a talented cousin I have! And well, I certainly agree.