



My Dolly Tuesday was in a HSM show last Wednesday. She spent the last semester going to her HSM class every Wednesday after school for one hour. The last day of class was last Wednesday and the kids showed off what they learned.
It was a cute performance. A little disorganized but cute. There was one girl in particular that forgot ALL her lines! Oh, that would be my daughter. She played to part of Chad, the leads best friend. She looked so cute in her basketball uniform.
Thankfully, the class is now over and I don't have to hear, "Mom, do you want to see my HSM dance?"
Christina! I had my video carmera at this "wonderful" performance. As soon as I can figure out how to upload the video I will post it for you! I know you can't wait to see it. Wink Wink!! Ha Ha!
1 comment:
Are you kidding, I can't wait! She is adorable in her basketball uniform!! I'd love to see her HSM dance! :)
Post a Comment