Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Travis' Big Performance!

Travis' Guitar Club had a performance today at lunch. Timmy, my Dad, and I were lucky enough to make it past the school secretary to be there.



My good son does his practicing quietly. So, i really had no idea what to expect out of his performance. To my pleasant surprise... he was GREAT!!! I know, I am just his mother and my opinion is obviously biased. But, I thought he did so good.



Now for my cousin Christina, I did indeed film the show with my camera, came home, uploaded it to my computer and successfully burned many DVDs for various family members.



He is the lead guitar on this song so, all the guitar that you hear (you may have to turn it up to hear over the yelling kids) is all Travis!

Hope you enjoy! I know I did!!!!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Oh man, I wish I had been there! He must have been on a high after that!

Christina said...

WOW!!!!! I am so impressed!!! Travis totally rocks!!! Thank you for the video Toni!

Anonymous said...

You SHOULD be a proud mom!!!!That was way cool!

Anonymous said...

travis sucks!!!!!! Jk