Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good Girl Daisy!






This is my GOOD girl Daisy. You know, when she's not eating my clothes or handbags! We took her to mom's on 4th of July. I usually don't enjoy taking her too many places because it's like having a toddler again. I've paid my dues. My children are older! I don't want another and Daisy is just like having a baby. Well I must apologize to her and let her lick my face to make up for it because she was perfect! My dad put a stake at the corner of the yard and I put her leash to it and she just stayed there like a good girl and didn't try to get away or make any noise.


Timmy had taken Trevor and Tuesday to the mini train at wilson park and when he returned he liberated Daisy from the stake AND her leash. Again....perfect. She's really a good listener. She did whatever Timmy told her to do. He sat by the wall with her and Nathan decided that she would be his new friend. He patted her and sat on her, pushed her head down, and poked her. She let him do it all. All she wanted from him was the ability to lick him. She got a few in.


What a good girl! I couldn't be happier. She'll still find herself in the crate when I leave for work tomorrow morning though!

2 comments:

Janna said...

My goodness, who's son is that! He is just too cute for words! Nathan knows how to treat dogs. He learns from the big sister. :)

Unknown said...

I'd definitely have to agree with Janna, that is one very cute boy!! and a very obedient four legged girl......