
Most men need a puppy or a baby to attract girls and women. And Marsh......he needs none of that.
For the last two years Marsh has gotten himself and Tim FREE tickets to the NASCAR race at California Speedway in Fontana simply by standing outside the speedway looking cute.
This year he attracted the attention of a nice lady with extra tickets. No, he didn't run up to her and ask if she had any extra. All he had to do was stand there. She saw him, walked over and, asked if he needed tickets. "Yes" he said. And Marsh and Tim were in the race for free a second year in a row.
**Disclaimer**
Now, each year that this has happened, it was never Tim's intention to go there and get FREE tickets. Marsh asked to go, just to see the military fly over and hear the cars start the race from the outside of the track. But these people see this face, how could you resist?

**End Disclaimer**
Adorable I tell you! I'm fairly confidant that his magnetism will last for years to come.
1 comment:
Wow! Now that's talent! Can I borrow him next time I go Christmas shopping? Maybe we'll get lucky. :)
Post a Comment