Marsh was disappointed Christmas morning when he opened his presents from Santa and there was no Hershey bar. That is, until we went to Mom and Dads.

Ha Ha! He was thrilled.
When we got home later, he begged to open it. It was so cool looking that I resisted opening it because it was just so darn cool. We opened it and I had him and Travis measure it before we cut into it. It's 19 inches long and 9 inches tall. We never measured the thickness.


You can see from the pictures just how thick it is. Crazy huh?
Anyway, it's just sitting on the kitchen table and I've cut off a few pieces for Marsh over the last couple of days. I've been really sick since Saturday night so, if I feel better tonight, I am going to cut it up into pieces and store it in the fridge. I wonder how many Ziplock gallon size bags it's gonna take to get that thing put away.
3 comments:
If they had given that to me it would have been gone by now! :) Sorry you've been sick. I know exactly how you feel.
I think I've been jaded. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a regular Hershey's bar again without feeling ripped off.
That is a monstrous chocolate bar! And boy does it look good!!
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Wow, I've only heard about the 5lb Hersey Bar but have never seen it in person or pics ... Thanks for sharing! Now I know, and it does look yummy!
Hope you feel better to enjoy a piece soon!
Post a Comment