

Grampa came over today and cut down the final two branches that Tim did not cut down. Tim and Grampa worked to get that stump cut down as far as they did. It was tough because the chain saw blade wasn't long enough to get through the whole trunk.
After Grampa left we cut up the branches to a decent size so they could be carried to the growing branch pile.

It seems to have grown out instead of up. I just hope Grampa decides to get it all hauled away instead of doing it himself.
The backyard looks so different without the tree there. It also dawned on me today that without the shade from the tree, I think our house is going to be hotter inside during the summer. Oh well. Nothing to be done about that now.

I'm tired. Tims tired. I can only imagine how tired Grampa is. Hopefully he won't be back for a couple days so we can get so rest for our backs.
No comments:
Post a Comment