Ugh. I'm on the over side of 35 now. My brother and I were talking on the day in between our birthdays about how old we are. Both of us commented on how sometimes it hits us that we are as old as we are. Does that make sense? Do you ever have this happen?
Every once in a while I'll be driving down the street with the kids in the back and this weird feeling washes over me. These are my kids. This is my car. I paid for it and pay the insurance on it.
In my head, I'm not nearly as old as my drivers license says I am. Can it really be that I am that much closer to 40? It just seems weird. I've decided not to think about it and just pretend that I'm 29 for the rest of my life. LOL!
1 comment:
I totally know what you mean! Sometimes I'll see a lot of the kids I went to high school or youth group with and we're all chasing after children. That's when I come home and just think, "Wow. What happened?"
But, look on the bright side, old lady, you don't look a day over 16. :)
Post a Comment