
What do you think? OMGosh, it's fabulously horrible. Look at those bangs, that jewlery, those sweaters, that button down shirt..........
Here's one even better, my 5th grade picture.

Look at the hair! LOL!! I can't even say anything else. I'm just dying laughing at myself here.
These pictures come courtesy of my Grama Saavedra's Estate. With both my Dad's parents now gone the brothers and sisters divided the pictures and gave them to their respective families. Now just about every time I go to my parents house, my Dad likes to tourure me with these (fond?) memories. Ha Ha. Let's just say that I am so happy that picture of me at Aunt Alice's cabin hasn't surfaced!
These pictures really make me look at how I dress my own daughter (or let her dress herself) for her school pictures. I don't want her to have to look back one day and be horrified at what she remembers. I'm sure she will but at least I'll know that I tried.
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with bad school pictures. I think it's just a passage of life. I had one from fourth or fifth grade where I'm in a sailor suit. My dad said I looked like I was on drugs.
On the bright side, I thought you looked beautiful at the time. So much so, that I wanted to be just like you. :)
In junior high I had some pretty awful bangs. I remember how at the time I thought they looked pretty good and now I look at pictures and wonder what I was thinking!
Post a Comment