HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Yes, Marsh wore that to school minus the sunglasses. The hat is genuine, the shirt and tie are unused from Jaclyn and Michaels wedding that he didn't get to go to, baseball belt, hand-me-down levi's, and running shoes. Yes, again, he went to school like that! I can't wait till he get home from school to find out how his outfit worked out for him today!
Trevor and Tuesday started 6th and 5th grade at Jefferson and Travis started his Freshman year at Redondo. No pictures of Travis today.
**UPDATE**
Well, when 2:30 came around dh and I went out front to wait for Marsh and dd to come down the hill. I was dying to see if he still had his "outfit" on. I knew he had a tshirt on under his shirt so, I figured if he got too much grief during the school day he'd look like a *normal* boy coming down the hill.
Well, when 2:30 came around dh and I went out front to wait for Marsh and dd to come down the hill. I was dying to see if he still had his "outfit" on. I knew he had a tshirt on under his shirt so, I figured if he got too much grief during the school day he'd look like a *normal* boy coming down the hill.


2 comments:
Very cute. :)
How exciting for Travis to start high school! Too bad it has to be as a freshman, since that's the group everyone makes fun of.
Very exciting for all of you I'm sure.
Hey, Mijo You look great! That's the way to start a new year, with a new look. ;- ) Grama. Sorry it took me so long to check you out, but my PC have not been working very well. Enjoyed!
Post a Comment